Evocapil Plus Shampoo 300 ML
Evocapil Plus shampoo against hair loss prevents hair loss in women and men with natural ingredients.
After the hair transplant, the scalp becomes sensitive, so Evocapil Plus has prepared unique content that will respond to acute skin needs.
Evocapil Plus shampoo content is dermatologically tested and approved. It is a product that you can use with peace of mind.
Specially Produced for Sensitive Hair.
Nourishing and Natural Ingredients
Evocapil takes its power from being nutritious and natural. The shampoo contains oleanolic acid, apigenin, intense keratin, protein, amino acid, and biotin elements.
These ingredients provide nourishment to the hair from root to tip.
Evocapil Plus Shampoo doesn’t Damage Hair grafts.
We produced Evocapil plus shampoo to not harm the wounds and scalp after transplantation, so there are no chemicals in the shampoo.
There is no perfume. The smell of the product comes naturally.
Cleanses Scalp Deeply
It is essential to clean the scalp deeply. The product content allows you to wash your hair effortlessly. Moreover, since its pH value is 5.5, it is suitable for sebum and moisture ratio.
You won’t feel itchy due to crust formation after the hair transplant because the Evocapil Plus Shampoo and the scalp become comfortable.
Should I Use Evocapil Plus Shampoo?
We recommend washing your hair once every two days.
How Should I Use Evocapil Plus Shampoo?
Evocapil Plus Shampoo is very easy to use and apply. After applying some shampoo to wet hair, it is necessary to rinse thoroughly using water.
Why Should I Use Should I Use Evocapil Plus Shampoo?
Evocapil Plus shampoo is for all hair types. It contains; Apigenin, Oleanolic Acid, Biotin Tripeptide-1, ProVitamin B5, Vitamin E, Panthenol, and Herbal Extracts.
Propecia is an active agent in the content of Evocapil; It has three different effects with three other substances.
- Apigenin: stimulates the hair follicle and vasodilator
- Oleanolic Acid: Reduces the concentration of DHT in the hair by inhibiting 5-alpha-reductase Type II locally with the inhibitory effect of DHT formation. Since systemic circulation is not involved, it has no side effects.
- Biotin Tripeptide-1: Follicle barrier effect. The possible damage of the DHT to the follicle at the cellular level by forming a collagen barrier prevents the possible DHT formation on the hair follicle.
Clinical trials have shown efficacy and safety are more effective than proven, productive agents.
- Melanin Test: Scientists didn’t detect changes in skin melanin in tests with Evocapil.
- Allergy: Scientists discovered that Evocapil does not cause an irritant or an allergic reaction.
- Sebum: The Evocapil In tests, doctors observed that the skin sebum (oil) maintained balance.
- PH: Evocapil, the skin pH in the safety test (acid-base balance), was maintained.
- Systemic Side Effect: We noticed no side effect because it is topically and locally effective in areas where 5% Procapil Spray (hair and scalp) is applied.
We recommend using the shampoo combined with Evocapil anti-hair loss spray and Evocapil Intensive Capsules. Combining the products used in a timely matter will increase hair growth and improve hair density.