Nutraxin Zinc is Neither a Vitamin Nor a medicine; It contains 15 mg of zinc mineral in its content.
Zinc contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
Every 1 Tablet.
Zinc (Sulphate)15 Mg.
Magnesium Salts of Fatty Acids, Microcrystalline Cellulose, and Silicon Dioxide.
Nutraxin Zinc does not contain allergens such as salt, sugar, starch, yeast, soy, corn, gluten, dairy products, synthetic colorants, preservatives, or sweeteners.
When Should I Use Nutraxin Zinc?
Your body needs 8-11 mg of zinc daily.
Why Should I Use Nutraxin Zinc?
Zinc is essential for maintaining a healthy immune system, wound healing, taste and smell, and average growth and development. It is vital for adequately functioning enzymes that regulate growth, metabolism, and immune function.
Some of the potential benefits of consuming zinc include the following:
- Boosting the immune system: Zinc is essential for the proper functioning of our immune system, and low levels of zinc have been connected with increased susceptibility to infections.
- Wound healing: Zinc plays a role in producing collagen, which is essential for the recovery of wounds.
- Taste and smell: Zinc is essential for adequately functioning the senses of taste and smell.
- Average growth and development: Zinc is essential for normal growth and development in children, and inadequate zinc intake can lead to delays in physical and mental development.
- Metabolism: Zinc plays a role in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins and is necessary for adequately metabolizing these nutrients.
How Should I Use Nutraxin Zinc?
We recommend taking one tablet daily with water as a food supplement for adults.